Peach Festival (Click for Further Information & To Purchase Tickets!)
$0.00 – $10.00
The peach festival is Saturday June 29th and Sunday June 30th at Miss Angel’s Farm.
Festival hours are 9am – 6pm on Saturday June 29th, and 12pm – 6pm on Sunday June 30th.
The pie eating contest takes place Saturday June 29th at Noon.
The festival will take place rain or shine!
For festival information contact Miss Angel @ 516-317-6338 or Miss Angel’s Farm @ 336-745-5166.
About the Festival: We are offering two days of family fun!
- We’re Surry County’s own pick-your-own farm! Depending on what has grown by June 29th, you’ll be able to pick a variety of fruit, berries, and flowers at the festival!
- Live music all weekend!
- Silent auction for charity ($1 / auction ticket) – There will be tons of great gifts to win and all proceeds are donated to charity, Miss Angel herself is offering up a voucher for a custom-designed wedding cake to win! (A $350 value!)
- We are offering tons of great food and drink at the festival (additional purchase necessary):
- Fresh cooked burgers (your choice of toppings)
- Wood-oven pizza
- Ice cream
- Hard cider
- Craft beer
- Fun activities for kids!
- Kids play area
- Pony rides (additional purchase necessary)
- Inflatable rides
- Hay rides
- Train rides
- Pie-Eating contest! (See below for details)
To buy your ticket: First, choose your ticket type, “General Admission” gets you into the peach festival, “General Admission w/ Pie Eating Contest” gets you registered for the pie eating contest. Then choose your age. Buy a ticket for each person coming to the festival.
Next to the “Add To Cart” button, you can specify the number of tickets to buy, one per person. If you wish to purchase multiple types or for different ages, just add your ticket to the cart, then come back to this page and add another.
About the Pie Eating Contest:
- The pie eating contest takes place the first day of the festival on June 29th at Noon.
- If you register for the pie eating contest before June 1st your ticket entitles you to one free admission in addition to yourself.
- Ages 1 – 100 are eligible to participate
Just want to donate? Select Donation Only and choose N/A for age.
Once you purchase your tickets, please print them so you can bring a copy to the festival.