Miss Angels U-Pick Farm
Christmas on Miss Angels Orchard 2:00 to 4:00 pm
Saturday, December 5th
Thanksgiving Apple Pie Baking Workshop
Saturday, November 21st$10.00 – $25.00 ea.
Miss Angels Farm First Annual Halloween Party
Friday, October 30th$5.00 – $8.00 ea.
4th Annual Harvest Festival (Click for more information & to purchase tickets)
Saturday & Sunday, October 3rd - 4th 2020$5.00 ea.
Zombie Run 5K
Cancelled due to COVID
Thanks for coming out, we'll see you next year!$8.00 ea.
2nd Annual Labor Day “Picnic at the Farm” for the COVID-19 Frontline Workers (Rain or Shine!)
Thank you all for coming & contributing!
1st PICK YOUR OWN
June 1st through November 1st
Come by our Farm June 1st – November 1st, to pick your own peaches, berries, flowers, and pumpkins! (Depending on what’s growing at the time!)
Pack your picnic basket, sit under a peach tree or by the water, have a cup of homemade peach ice cream or peach XXX ice cream at Miss Angels U-Pick Farm.
NOTE: FOR THE SECURITY OF THESE EVENTS, NO OUTSIDE STROLLERS, CARRIAGES, OR WAGONS ARE ALLOWED ON THE FARM.
FRIDAY NIGHT IS PIZZA NIGHT – Details
We care deeply about the homeless and hungry of our community. To help support them we make daily donations of fruits & vegetables to the food banks and shelters of Surry County.
To make a reservation:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore the Farm with Our Video Below!
About the U-Pick Farm (Farm Hours)
- Sunday / Monday: Closed
- Tuesday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm
- Friday / Saturday: 9am – 6pm
We’re Mt. Airy’s first pick your own peach and pumpkin farm!
On-Site Country Store
Always Something Fun Here
Tours available upon request!
- Brick Oven Pizza (choose toppings from any of the veggies or herbs grown on the farm)
- Plus our Brick Oven is located outdoors on the farm, enjoy the smell of delicious pizza in the outdoors!
- Meal includes Appetizer, Gourmet Dessert, and a Cup of Homemade XXX Moonshine Ice Cream
- Beer & Wine Menu Available
- Reservations Required
- Call 336-786-1537 for reservations