Miss Angels U-Pick Farm
Peach Festival (Click for Further Information & To Purchase Tickets!)
The peach festival is Saturday June 29th and Sunday June 30th at Miss Angel's Farm. Festival hours are 9am - 6pm on Saturday June 29th, and 12pm - 6pm on Sunday June 30th. The pie eating contest takes place Saturday…$0.00 – $10.00 ea.
The peach festival is Saturday June 29th and Sunday June 30th at Miss Angel’s Farm.
Festival hours are 9am – 6pm on Saturday June 29th, and 12pm – 6pm on Sunday June 30th.
The pie eating contest takes place Saturday June 29th at Noon.
The festival will take place rain or shine!
For festival information contact Miss Angel @ 516-317-6338 or Miss Angel’s Farm @ 336-745-5166.
To buy your ticket, click “order now” then choose your ticket type, “General Admission” gets you into the peach festival, “General Admission w/ Pie Eating Contest” gets you registered for the pie eating contest. Then choose your age. Buy a ticket for each person coming to the festival.
Next to the “Add To Cart” button, you can specify the number of tickets to buy, one per person. If you wish to purchase multiple types or for different ages, just add your ticket to the cart, then come back to this page and add another.
About the Pie Eating Contest:
- The pie eating contest takes place the first day of the festival on June 29th at Noon.
- If you register for the pie eating contest before June 1st your ticket entitles you to one free admission in addition to yourself.
- Ages 1 – 100 are eligible to participate
Just want to donate? Select Donation Only on this page and choose N/A for age.
Once you purchase your tickets, please print them so you can bring a copy to the festival.
1st PICK YOUR OWN
June 1st through November 1st
Come by our Farm June 1st – November 1st, to pick your own peaches, berries, flowers, and pumpkins! (Depending on what’s growing at the time!)
Pack your picnic basket, sit under a peach tree or by the water, have a cup of homemade peach ice cream or peach XXX ice cream at Miss Angels U-Pick Farm.
FRIDAY NIGHT IS PIZZA NIGHT – Details
We care deeply about the homeless and hungry of our community. To help support them we make daily donations of fruits & vegetables to the food banks and shelters of Surry County.
To make a reservation:
Email us at email@example.com
Explore the Farm with Our Video Below!
About the U-Pick Farm (Farm Hours)
- Sunday / Monday: Closed
- Tuesday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm
- Friday / Saturday: 9am – 6pm
We’re Mt. Airy’s first pick your own peach and pumpkin farm!
On-Site Country Store
Always Something Fun Here
Tours available upon request!
- Brick Oven Pizza (choose toppings from any of the veggies or herbs grown on the farm)
- Plus our Brick Oven is located outdoors on the farm, enjoy the smell of delicious pizza in the outdoors!
- Meal includes Appetizer, Gourmet Dessert, and a Cup of Homemade XXX Moonshine Ice Cream
- Beer & Wine Menu Available
- Reservations Required
- Call 336-786-1537 for reservations