NOTE: FOR THE SECURITY OF THESE EVENTS, NO OUTSIDE STROLLERS, CARRIAGES, OR WAGONS ARE ALLOWED ON THE FARM.
We will be taking precautions due to COVID-19: including requiring masks & social distancing at the festival, and we will be doing temperature checks upon entry.
Join us as we celebrate the harvest! The festival includes a variety of fun kid-friendly activities, delicious food & drink, and fruit & flower picking. Tickets are $5 for admission, and $10 if you want a pumpkin as well, admission is free for 3 & under. Make sure you’re here by 12pm on Sunday the 4th to enter your kids (ages 6 and under) in Little Miss or Mister Harvest! NOTE: Please pre-register child’s age and gender in the Order Notes for a chance to win the crown!
Admission ticket price includes:
- Tractor Rides
- Train Rides
- Pumpkin Painting
- Big Bounce House
- Giant Alligator Slide
- Kids Area w/ Storytelling
At an additional cost we are offering great food and fun activities at the festival including:
- Food at the festival will be provided by the People Feeder food truck!
- Candy apples dipped in caramel or chocolate
- Ice cream, popcorn, hot chocolate, and hot & cold cider
- Local beer, hard cider, sangria, and wine by the glass
- Apples & pumpkins will be available for purchase (available until they run out, quantity depends on how well the crop does)
THIS EVENT IS CASH ONLY. DEBIT & CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.