4th Annual Harvest Festival (Click for more information & to purchase tickets)
Our Fourth Annual Harvest Festival is Saturday & Sunday, October 3rd – 4th 2020 at Miss Angel’s Farm. Festival hours are 10am – 6pm.
For festival information contact Miss Angel @ 516-317-6338 or Miss Angel’s Farm @ 336-745-5166.
NOTE: FOR THE SECURITY OF THESE EVENTS, NO OUTSIDE STROLLERS, CARRIAGES, OR WAGONS ARE ALLOWED ON THE FARM.
Join us as we celebrate the harvest! The festival includes a variety of fun kid-friendly activities, delicious food & drink, and fruit & flower picking. Tickets are $5 for admission, and $10 if you want a pumpkin as well, admission is free for 3 & under.
Admission ticket price includes:
- Tractor Rides
- Train Rides
- Pumpkin Painting
- Big Bounce House
- Giant Alligator Slide
- Kids Area w/ Storytelling
At an additional cost we are offering great food and fun activities at the festival including:
- Delicious pulled pork sandwiches
- Pizza fresh out of our wood burning pizza oven
- Candy apples dipped in caramel or chocolate
- Ice cream, popcorn, hot chocolate, and hot & cold cider
- Local beer, hard cider, and wine by the glass
- Pick-your-own apples, sunflowers, & pumpkins (available until they run out, quantity depends on how well the crop does)
For festival tickets click “Add to cart”, this ticket gets you into the festival. Note that ages 3 and under get in free, a ticket is only required for ages 3 and over. Next to the “Add To Cart” button, you can specify the number of festival tickets to buy, one per person.
Once you purchase your tickets, please print them so you can bring a copy to the festival.